GTC Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online.
We take your privacy seriously and we respect and value the privacy of your information.
Definitions and Interpretations
In this policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to GTC Ltd via the Website.This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws|
|Data Protection Laws||Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.|
|We/Us/Our||Means GTC LTD which is a limited company registered in England under company number 06749964 whose registered address is Laud Meredith and Co, 92-94 High Street, Porthmadog, Gwynedd, Wales, LL49 9NW.|
Our VAT Registration Number is 344 634 694
|User or You||Any third party that accesses the Website (globaltrainingandconsultancy.com) and is not either (i) employed by GTC Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to GTC Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services|
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- business/company name;
- date of birth;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- job title
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- specific information you elect to provide through a form or web chat
How we collect data
We collect Data in the following ways either data that is given to us by you and/or data that is collected automatically.
GTC Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
How do we use your data?
- Where you have previously engaged with GTC Ltd, a soft opt-in consent may apply which is a specific type of consent, for example, when you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular service, and we are marketing similar services. Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we will provide.
- If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in your or our legitimate interests.
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- the supply of our services to you (we will require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- where applicable personalising and tailoring our products
- replying to emails from you;
- supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time)
- supplying you with information that may be important to you such as notification of a change to a product you are using or for best practices or legislation
- with your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or telephone with information, news, and offers. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
Who do we share data with?
- We may share your data with our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to obtain advice from professional advisers when needed and to ensure the best customer experience; or
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – to ensure that any courses purchased through any third party partners are fulfilled and that the customer receives their login credentials from said partner; or
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
Keeping Data Secure
Accessing your data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data that is held by us. Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details [email protected].